Make an Entrance with a Composite Door from David Fennings…
Manufactured to the highest calibre and thoroughly tested to beyond industry standards, our energy efficient fibreglass composite doors provide excellent thermal and sound insulation. The strength comes from the construction of the sub-frame in solid, water-resistant polymer material, reinforced with Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL). The depression moulded GRP skins, giving the authentic timber look, are then bonded to this sub-frame and the core filled with high density, 100% CFC-free polyurethane foam.
The fully reinforced, triple sealed outer frame, the multi-point security locking system and the unique adjustable hinges make our composite doors real heavyweight performers that retain an amazingly light, yet positive easy feel.
A choice of ten striking colours, two woodgrain effects, plus of course brilliant white as standard, give your door that individual touch. Added to that is our wide and varied range of plain or decorative glazing options… the possibilities are endless.
- Standard glass – double glazed, laminated, toughened
- Multipoint Locking System – 5 point locking system with hooks and roller cams
- Security handle set
- Anti-bump cylinder locks
- Unique fully adjustable hinges rebated into door for discreet and perfect fit
- Triple sealed – giving double the weather protection of a standard flush door
- Optional low threshold – severe weather rated and for easy access
- Impact-resistant Thermoset GRP skin will not expand, contract or crack
- Maintenance free – just wipe clean and never needs painting
Use our door designer below to browse the available styles of composite doors: