Is your conservatory too hot in the summer and uncomfortably cold in the winter?
THESE HAVE A DENSE INSULATED THERMAL CORE AND CAN BE EASILY FITTED TO REPLACE EXISTING POLYCARBONATE OR GLASS IN YOUR CONSERVATORY ROOF
- The panels are manufactured by a leading national company who produce thousands of high specification thermal panels for the commercial and domestic market
- We offer steel or aluminium and many hundreds of different colours – Plastisol Leather Grain Finish with Styrofoam core
- You may wish to choose white internally and a special RAL colour externally or any other combination
To change your conservatory into more of an extension, you may wish to have a new roof replacing the whole upper structure – PITCHED OR ORANGERY DESIGN
The system we offer comes with a 30 year guarantee, as it is constructed with GRP rather than timber which can be subject to potential rotting.
It is half the weight of many similar tiled roofs and extremely thermally efficient. The tiles will be Tapco which also have a substantial guarantee, as well as being lightweight, rather than heavy clay tiles. Their appearance is much more attractive than metal tiles offered by some roofing systems.
Thermal efficiency is of the highest order at 0.15 U-Value and complies with
This system comes with full certification covering your responsibilities with regards to Building Regulations, which are most certainly required when you are changing a translucent roof to one which is tiled – this will of course be required if you are selling your home.
- Heat Reflective Roof Glass can be various shades of blue, bronze, neutral or clear, for efficient reflection of the sun
- The glass is specially toughened and will be Low ‘E’ with Argon for a high level of heat retention
- These will have Argon Gas plus Warm Edge Spacer
- All glass is ‘A Rated’ Plus Warm Edge Spacer and special Easi-Clean Coating
- Installed by simply replacing the existing glass or polycarbonate roof panels.
SIDE ELEVATIONS RE-GLAZING
If your side elevation framework, windows and doors are in good order you may consider replacing the glazing with the latest Low E Toughened Sealed Units.
These will have Argon Gas plus Warm Edge Spacer.
New latest High Specification Thermally Efficient Glazing will substantially reduce heat loss.
New glass sealed units can also have a Sun Cool characteristic plus Eco-Clear, which will additionally provide heat protection on hot summer days, whilst maintaining a clear view into your garden
Minimalist modern designs with Ultra Low Sight Lines. The UK’s most thermally efficient Aluminium Roof System available in a wide range of different colours and Thermally Efficient Heat Reflective Glass – Blue, Green or Neutral Solar Control Easi-Clean Microscopic Film
Lead flashing will certainly be necessary for most projects. We have appropriate skills and knowledge to assess your existing lead flashing and where necessary introduce new
NEW REPLACEMENT ROOFS
Many conservatories side elevations have withstood the passage of time.
However, the more vulnerable materials forming your roof may well have deteriorated substantially.
By choosing a newly designed very high specification roof, with heat reflective glass or thermal panels, you will be able to economically restore your existing structure on its existing base without the substantial cost of a complete new building.
Many double glazing companies may well have provided good quality windows in side elevations but when seeking ‘cheap roofing systems’ with which they were not wholly familiar, have ‘half delivered’.
We will assist you to economically resurrect your Sun Room
We will provide the opportunity to up-grade your Conservatory or Sun Room in the most economical and efficient way, without a complete re-build.
You will be advised professionally throughout, so that you can enjoy the glazed extension to your home, comfortably throughout the year